How to install Android games
1. Tap Download on the game page and tap OK in the pop-up window to download the file.
2.You will get a notification that you successfully downloaded the file.
If there’s no notification, you can always find the file you’ve downloaded in Download folder on your device
3. Tap the game file.
If it’s your first time when you install Android game you can get a pop-up that blocks installations from unknown sources. To fix it and allow your device to install the game tap Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark) -> ОK
Then you will go back to installing the game.
How to find out Android version
1. Go to your device menu, select Settings
2. Find an item called About tablet or About phone
3. Select Software Information
4. Look for Android version
How to install games on iPhone / iPad / iPod
1. Download any game to your PC. iOS games have.ipa extensions
2. Double click the downloaded file and the game will turn up in iTunes Apps tab
3. Connect your device to the PC and go to iPhone -> Apps and tick games/apps.
4. Now all the apps you add to iTunes will be synchronized to your device. You need to have iTunes Store account to do that.
5. Start synchronizing
6. After synchronizing the game icon will appear in menu of your device
How to find out iOS version on iPhone / iPad / iPod
1. Go to Settings -> General -> About on the Home Screen.
2. Your firmware version will appear on the screen.